Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Post #1: START THE FIELD TRIP TO WASHINGTON !!!




                                            ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR HAPPINESS ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽/
'
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻┻


-> Hi, My name is Minh. I am born in another country so i don't know much about our United States capitol of Washington. But from what i know, Washington D.C is the capitol of United States. There are big buildings like the White House which is where presidents of U.S live in. There is also the National Archives stored the Declaration of Independence which created the country of United States. I am really excited for this field trip to Washington D.C.

-> My prediction for this trip is that i would see the history of our United States. The declaration of Independence is also one thing that i would like to see in this trip. I also would like to check out the Jefferson memorial because it is really beautiful. The Washington monument is another that shouldn't be missing in this trip. I wanted to see the culture of people who live in there, enjoy their food and drinks. These little events are what make this trip filled with enjoyment!

-> For my expectation, i would like to meet someone with high status like the president of the United States. I hope that i can shake hand or at least have a good look at him. I wanted my trip to be really fun and fantastic so i can have these wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment